XIII INTERNATIONAL DRAWING COMPETITION SATIRICAL
"Karpik 2015" Niemodlin-POLAND - RULES
1. The drawings must be sent in the original version, max.2 work.
2. The format of the work should not exceed the size A-3.
3. Each entry should be described on the back of the full address of the participant.
4. Subject: fish, fishermen, fishing in the network, etc.
5. The organizers award prizes: Grand Prix 2,500 PLN. Three prizes of 1,000 PLN.
6. The organizer may award additional prizes.
7. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for any damage sustained during shipment.
8. Submitted manuscripts become the property of the organizers.
9. Entries should be sent by 30 September 2015. At the following address:
Cultural Centre in Niemodlin, ul. Reja1, 49-100 Niemodlin POLAND marked "Karpik"
10. Participation in the competition is tantamount to consent to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997., As amended.13th INTERNATIONAL CARTOON CONTEST "Karpik 2015"
1. The drawings must be sent in original, max.2 works.
2. The size of the works should not Exceed A-3.
3. Each work Should be signed on the reverse and bear the author's full address.
4. Theme: fish, fishermen, fishing, etc.
5. Help Us prizes have been established: the Grand Prix 2,500 PLN, Three equal prizes 1,000 PLN
6. The organizer small additional award prizes.
7. The organizer Shall not be liable for any damage sustained during shipment.
8. Submitted cartoons become the property of the Organizers.
9. Entries must arrive by 30th September 2015 are:
Cultural Centre in Niemodlin, ul.Reja1, 49-100 Niemodlin
10. Participation is tantamount to consent to the processing of personal data in Accordance with the Act of August 29, 1997, as amended.