The organizer of the 28th International cartoon exhibition ZAGREB 2023 is Croatian Cartoonist Association. The exhibition is open to all authors over the age of 18, regardless of nationality, gender or profession.
B. THEME: PETS
Conditions of entry:
1. Original works and digital artworks will be accepted. Digital artwork is to be numbered in pencil on the front and pencil signed. In addition to the original works, works in electronic form, A4 size, 300 dpi, jpeg are also acceptable.
2. Entries can be either black and white or coloured.
3. There should be the name, the surname and the adress on the reverse side of cartoons.
4. The cartoons must not have been previously awarded on festivals.
5. Maximum 3 entries will be submitted.
6. Size of entries is A4 or A3 format.
Entry deadline is April 28th, 2023.
Send your cartoons to:
CROATIAN CARTOONIST ASSOCIATION
(HRVATSKO DRUŠTVO KARIKATURISTA)
SAVSKA CESTA 100
10000 ZAGREB, CROATIA
(Format: JPEG; Size: A4; Resolution: 300 dpi). Maximum 3MB for a digital work.
Name of digital work: name.surname.country.number (if the autor is submitting more than one work)
F. PRIZES AND AWARDS
First Prize - 1.000 EUR
Second Prize - 500 EUR
Third Prize - 300 EUR
Five Special mentions
G. OTHER CONDITIONS
Every author whose work is included in the exhibition will receive a catalog. At the special request of the author will the original works be returned at the end of the exhibition cycle.
The organizer reserves the right to reproduce the works sent to the festival, Zagreb 2023, as the advertising material without being obliged to pay a fee to an author whose work may be used.
The prize-winning works become property of the organizer.
Click the above link to download the entry form.