5. The announcement of the results of the Contest and the opening of the exhibition of the best works will coincide with City Day and the opening of the Cartoon Museum. The time of the ceremony will be announced.
6. Contest works are sent to the address:
Lenin Avenue, 39, P.O. Box 126,
Yekaterinburg, Russian Federation, 620000
On the envelope it is necessary to indicate:
"For the Cartoon Competition", "For Maxim Smagin"
7. Requirements for works:
• Format: A4 (210 x 297 mm) or A3 (297 x 420 mm).
• Works must be hand made original. Works made exclusively in digital technique, can be provided in the form of high-quality prints and signed in pencil on the front. Photocopies and Xeros are not considered. Works convicted of plagiarism do not participate in the competition.
• Technique is free; works can be either black and white or color.
• Works should not contain text.
• Full name of the author, time of creation, return address, e-mail are to be indicated on the back.
• Works must be accompanied by a completed application form for the participant of the Contest:
• Works must be carefully packed. The organizers of the Contest are not responsible for damage during shipment.
8. The works sent to the Contest are not returned and remain at the disposal of the founders of the Contest.
9. Prizes of the Contest:
• Grand Prix: 300 000 Russian roubles
• First place: 200 000 Russian roubles
• Second place: 150 000 Russian roubles
• Third place: 100 000 Russian roubles
• Honorary mention
Prizes for entries sent by e-mail:
• 1st place: 100 000 Russian roubles
• 2nd place: 75 000 Russian roubles
• 3rd place: 50 000 Russian roubles
• Special prizes established by the sponsors and partners of the competition.
10. Authors of works participating in the final exhibition receive a certificate of the participants in the Contest and a printed copy of the catalog.
11. The founders of the Contest reserve the right to further use the Contest works for exhibition and information purposes.
12. The Contest will result in an exhibition of the best works at the Cartoon Museum.