INTERNATIONAL HUMOUR GRAPHIC EXHIBITION/CHINA,2023
1. The Competition is open to all artist -- Caricaturist, Illustrator, Cartoonist, Printmaker and Painter around world regardless of nationality, age, sex, etc.
Science and Technology
(Robot, AI, ChatGPT, Microchip, Internet of Things, Technology in Life,
Technology in Work, Spacecraft, Remote Sensing Technique, Biotechnology……)
3. Entries: At most 10 works .
4. The size of the works: maximum A3 (42cm × 30cm) .
5. Technique and medium of works are unlimited. Any painting, Print making, Traditional Chinese Painting, Oil painting, Watercolor, Crafts art will be accepted.
7. Works whether they have been awarded in other contests previously will be accepted.
8. Author's First name, Last name, Address, Email, Telephone number ,resume and photo (entry-form and biography) should be submitted with entries together.
9. Authors should have full copyright and be responsible for all the legal responsibilities related to the productions copyright.
10.NEW Deadline: August, 20, 2023
11. Due to the non profit nature of the Exhibition, the selected works will not be awarded financially. However, An catalog with the selected works will be edited,the organization undertakes to E-mail the catalog to the authors of the selected works .
12. Some of accepted works will be printed in a brochure, on posters, in the world press or other printed matter for the purpose of publicizing the exhibition without additional information and cost.
13. The works, as they are digital, do not need to be returned to the authors.
14. All the copyrights are reserved by the authors. Host unit may use some works on web site and other media for spreading exhibition and artists.
15. Participation in the exhibition means the complete acceptance of all the above conditions and agreements with jury's decision.
Web site: www.redmancartoon.com/en