Published: 21 February 2022
Last Updated: 21 February 2022
11th Sejong International Cartoon Contest Sicaco 2022/Korea
Sejong International Cartoon Contest SICACO 2022, Korea
The SICACO Committee is inviting world cartoonists to take part in SICACO 2022
(the 111th Sejong International Cartoon Contest).
1. This year’s contest comprises a Thema section
( Crisis - Opportunity, ) + Free section (Olympics, Children, etc.).
2. The size of works should be smaller than 297 mm × 420 mm.
3. Any color, free style, and unlimited items. (+3 Works)
4. Each entrant should provide title, name, age, address, career, e-mail, and telephone number on reverse.
5. The deadline for entry of original works is 31/8/ 2022.
6. Entries should be addressed to the
Sejong Int'l Cartoon Institute
Daejeon, Seoul 35221
7. The most creative cartoon will win the Grand prize of $3,000,
Gold prize of $1,000,
Silver prize of $500,
Bronze prize of $300,
and 300 Selected works will be awarded.
8. Exhibit the cartoons at the City Gallery in Oct. 2022.
9. Submitted+donated cartoons will not be returned, but exhibited forever in Korean museums, art galleries, & public halls.
10. Your cartoon may be used for promotional purposes : cards, posters, catalogs, newspapers, magazine, and books etc.
From Dr.Lim, Cheong San, President of the Sejong Int’l Cartoon Institute
450, Wolpyeongdong, Daejeon, Seoul 35221, Korea
http://dicaco.kongju.ac.kr (all works DB).