Published: 18 November 2023
Last Updated: 18 November 2023
The 4th Cebu Lampoon International Festival/Philippines,2024
Disarming Disinformation: Fighting Fake News & Historical Revisionism.
Open Category: (Newspaper mainstay or Freelance Cartoonists worldwide).
Student Category: (Junior High School to College students worldwide).
II. ENTRY GUIDELINES
- One (1) entry per cartoonist only.
- The entry should be 8.5" x 11", jpeg., CMYK, and minimum of 200 dpi.
- The entry can be colored or black & white.
- State the category.
- Include personal profile and name of school for student catergory.
- Deadline of submission will be on February 20, 2024.
- For Open Catergory, only 100 cartoons will be chosen for exhibition.
- For Student Category, only 50 cartoons will be chosen for exhibition.
- The Organizer has the right to disqualify entries that are proven to be plagiarized.
V. RIGHTS AND USAGE
The rights for the cartoon remains to its author - Submitted entries maybe use for promotional poster / video of the exhibition.
No monetry reward will be given, however, a digital certificate of recognition will be given to the official exhibitors.
VII. SCHEDULE OF EXHIBITION
March 15-22, 2024